Production Team Member / Production Roaster m/w/d
We are looking for a production roaster to join our team. This is a job with a longer term view. Our ideal candidate is an allrounder who enjoys physical work around roast machines (including regular maintenance & cleaning schedules). Your job profile covers all parts of our production floor, packing and dispatch. This is honest work in a great team and with the best coffees out there. Unfortunately, we cannot arrange working visas - all applicants must hold a European passport or work permit.
Please send your application with cover letter and CV.
- Previous roasting experience in speciality coffee
- Reliable, attentive and accurate
- Motivated, honest worker
- You follow instructions & food safety regulations
- Flexible working hours (production is demand driven)
- longer term commitment
You will be working hands-on in every part of our coffee production, including roasting, maintenance & cleaning of all equipment, packing and dispatch of our coffees.
- Full time
- Payment depending on experience & skillset