We are looking for an additional member of our dispatch team. You are motivated, reliable and you enjoy physical work. Your main job is to carefully pack of freshly roasted coffee beans so we can send them out to coffee lovers across the globe. Flexible shift-schedules with 20-30 hours of honest work per week (Monday to Sunday, first shift starting at 07:00 am, last shift finishing latest at 07:00 pm).
You will join a great crew - free coffee provided at work!
We are based in Brunnenviertel, just 5 minutes on a bicycle from Rosenthaler Platz in Berlin-Mitte.
- Previous logistics experience or similar field
- Reliable, fast, attentive and accurate
- Motivated, honest worker
- You follow instructions & food safety regulations
- Flexible working hours
- German speaking is a plus
- Part time (20-30 hours per week)
- Term: 12 months (we typically extend for another 12 months)
- Hourly pay: 12 EUR per hour
- You do need an EU passport and working permit for Germany.
- Interview (Vorstellungsgespräch): We do not cover or refund any expenses related to visiting us for a personal interview (expenses for travel, accommodation or food).