EXPORT & LOGISTICS (m|w|d)
We are roasting some of the best coffees out there. From our Roastery in Berlin, we are sending fresh roasts to our international café partners (b2b) and coffee subscribers (webshop) to many destinations across the world.
Your job is to make sure all the export documents are in place, correct bookings with the best shipping companies and, most importantly, that our coffees arrive quickly and complete at the doorsteps of our customers.
They wait excitingly for their coffees - and they need them to run their business.
We are looking for a well-organised team player to fit our fantastic office team which is located next to our Roastery at Humboldthain Park in Berlin. You are solution oriented and enjoy working for a company that shares the same values as you. Ideally you bring in experience working with freight forwarders and international logistics systems.
This is a part-time job, ideal for someone who is looking to work 3-4 hours in the mornings on weekdays only.
- Processing incoming B2B orders & prep export documentation
- Produce documents for webshop orders that require invoices or prior notices
- Track moving items and make sure they arrive at our customers quickly
- Finding best shipping solutions and interacting with shipping companies (Fedex etc)
- Working closely with our wholesale, webshop and dispatch teams
- Communicate with governmental offices such as Chamber of Commerce or other entities issuing or processing documents for export purposes
- Being a responsive and reliable contact in our company
- This position is easy to learn if you are good at office administration, keep track and be organized with procedures and holding deadlines. It helps if you have previous experience in export or international logistics
- Fast learner, responsive and good communicator. German & English is the best combination for us
- Efficient use of office computer systems
What to expect from us
- Great working environment with an international staff base
- Friendly business partners that love our coffee and us
- Amazing coffee for free all day
- Fair payment, holidays and social / health insurance
- Our product is based on a concept of full quality and sustainability improvements. We work closely with our coffee farmers to get the best out of them. In return, we pay them fairly and treat them with respect
- Wattstraße 10-13, Berlin-Humboldthain (5 minutes by bicycle from Rosenthaler Platz)
- Part-time. 15-20 hours per week. 5 weekdays, starting at 8am
- Term: 1 year with option to extend
- Pay: depending on qualification
-You do need an EU passport and working permit for Germany.
- Interview (Vorstellungsgespräch): We do not cover or refund any expenses related to visiting us for a personal interview (expenses for travel, accommodation or food).
- Systematische und selbstkontrollierende Arbeitsweise
- Erfahrung mit Erfassungs- und Abrechnungssystemen (vorzugsweise mit DATEV oder ED-Lohn)
- unternehmerisches Mitdenken und Handeln
- Gute Büro-Organisation, Ablagen und Wiedervorlagen
- Freundliche und motivierende Persönlichkeit
- Englische Sprachkenntnisse von Vorteil, aber keine Bedingung
- Teilzeit: 10-15 Stunden pro Woche (Hinweis: Anwesenheitspflicht an den 3 ersten Arbeitstagen jeden Monats)
- Office Präsenz: Wattstraße, Berlin-Humboldthain
- Vertragslaufzeit Minimum: 1 Jahr
- Start: sofort
- Bezahlung: je nach Berufserfahrung