Changes to our Cafés
for the Health of our Guests & Staff
In these difficult times of uncertainty and health risk, our communities are staying strongly together to look after each other. The well being and health of our customers and teams is our utmost priority. Whilst panic and fear are not very helpful, we are taking steps of precaution to make sure that you can safely enjoy our cafés and hospitality.
- Our staff has added further sanitation of our cafés and all back areas.
- All employees working in the cafés have to wash their hands more frequently.
- We are providing hand-sanitizers for our customers.
- Sugar stations, lids and spoons have been removed and will be provided on demand.
- We have decided not to accept re-usable cups for the moment.
- All our drinks and foods can be served in take-away cups or plates on request.
- We are closing our bathrooms for public use.
- Our public cuppings have been stopped.
- Our cafés are all completely cash free, and you can use cards or electronic payments.
- We have advised our staff to avoid handshakes and hugs, public events and traveling.
- Tables are at least 1.5m apart and disinfected regularly.
Rest assured that we are staying close to new developments and we will adjust our measurements accordingly.
Your safety, health and well being are very important to us. In these troubling times, we continue to offer you a safe and welcoming space to enjoy your coffee.
If you have any questions, please contact us on email@example.com
Ralf & THE BARN